- Our top hospital cover with 60% benefit on included extras up to your annual limit.
- No restrictions or exclusions for medically necessary procedures.
- Three excess levels ($0, $300, $500).
- Treatment in a private hospital for medically necessary treatment.
- Medicare covers 75% of the Medical Benefit Schedule (MBS) fee set by the Government for doctors’ charges and TUH covers the remaining 25%.
- Accommodation, theatre fees, intensive care, cardiac care, industry approved prostheses and hospital medication in almost all private hospitals in Australia. Find out more
- General and major dental, orthodontics.
- Optical and other therapies.
- Health & Wellness benefit provides up to 60% on health screenings, and health management programs designed to address or improve a specific chronic health or medical condition (up to overall annual limit).
- This cover is available with no excess or can include a $300 or $500 excess to reduce premium costs.
- The excess is payable by adults on the policy if they are admitted into hospital.
- The excess is only payable once per adult per calendar year.
- Covers single dependants until age 21, and full-time student dependants up to age 25.
What’s not included?
- Hospital treatment that is not medically necessary or treatment which is not eligible for Medicare benefits;
- GP visits or other specialist appointments before you are admitted or after you are discharged from hospital;
- Gap fees charged by specialists over the Medicare Benefits Schedule;
- Experimental procedures/therapies;
- High-cost medications; and
- Robotic surgery consumables.
For further information, please refer to the Important Information Guide.
Annual limits reset on 1 January. For full information on included services, benefits, limits, excesses, pre-existing condition rules and waiting periods, download the Total Care Hospital and Healthy Options (60%) Extras brochure and read in conjunction with the Important Information Guide.
Help me find the cover I need
Get the brochure