Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. But with private health insurance you can get on with living life to the fullest, with the peace of mind that if something does happen you have help when you most need it.
There’s one certainty in life and that's growing older. As we age we face an increased risk of hip and knee replacement, heart disease, eye surgery and other serious conditions. While some people manage to avoid health issues as they mature, others aren’t so fortunate. Either way, no one can predict what’s around the corner, so the best thing you can do is ensure you have adequate health cover should your situation change.
Having hospital cover and a selection of extras that relate to your unique situation will help you get the most out of life.
- You can choose your doctor at a time that suits you.
- Using TUH's network of contracted private hospitals makes your private hospital stay more affordable.
- You get quick access into private hospitals and avoid the stress of waiting for surgery and a bed.
- Our generous benefits for extras like dental, optical, chiropractic and physiotherapy let you create the right health plan to fit your lifestyle.
- You may avoid paying the Medicare Levy Surcharge.
Is this what you’re looking for:
Get a quote
Browse all our covers