- Top hospital cover, with no excess to pay.
- Generous extras benefits to look after your health and wellbeing.
- Bonus to spend on extras out-of-pocket expenses.
- Treatment in a private hospital for medically necessary treatment. Medicare covers 75% of the Medical Benefit Schedule (MBS) fee set by the Government for doctors’ charges and TUH covers the remaining 25%. Note that there may be extra for you to pay if your doctor charges over the MBS and does not participate in the Access Gap Cover Scheme.
- Accommodation, theatre fees, intensive care, cardiac care, industry approved prostheses and inpatient hospital medication in almost all private hospitals in Australia. Find out more.
- The highest and most comprehensive level of extras, including major dental, optical, physiotherapy and other therapies.
- High major dental benefit.
- No limits on general dental.
- Bonus of $125 (single) or $250 (family) to put towards your extras out-of-pocket expenses (conditions apply).
- Limits increase with years of membership for selected services.
- Covers single dependants until age 21, and full-time student dependants up to age 25.
- Non-student dependants, who are single and earn less than $50,000 a year, can stay on your policy as an extended dependant until the age of 25 for a premium loading of approximately 25%.
What’s not included?
- Hospital treatment that is not medically necessary or treatment which is not eligible for Medicare benefits;
- GP visits or other specialist appointments before you are admitted or after you are discharged from hospital;
- Gap fees charged by specialists over the Medicare Benefits Schedule;
- Experimental procedures/therapies;
- High-cost medications; and
- Robotic surgery consumables.
Annual limits reset on 1 January. For full information on benefits, limits, pre-existing condition rules and waiting periods, download the Ultimate Choice brochure and read in conjunction with the Important Information Guide.
Help me find the cover I need
Get the brochure
Important Information Guide