Exclusive offer from CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet for TUH members
Lose weight with the online diet that fits you perfectly!
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a scientifically formulated 12 week weight loss program that makes it easy to lose weight. It combines our healthy eating plan with easy online tools to keep your weight loss on track, and our new Gut Health menu plan will help you feel lighter inside and out!
The latest science proves the link between good gut health and weight loss and our 12 week Gut Health menu is packed full of delicious high protein recipes, with higher amounts of fibre and resistant starch.
As a TUH member, you will get 15% off the RRP of the 12-Week Online Program, which includes:
- Scientifically proven weight loss plan from the CSIRO
- 12 weeks of easy, delicious meal plans
- 1,000 healthy recipes and meal ideas
- Member-only app
- Practical exercise plans you can do at home
- Reminders and tracking tools to keep you motivated
- Printable shopping lists
- Private online member group
- Ability to sync your Fitbit or Garmin to the website
Join at 15% off
Can I claim on my health insurance?
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing diet is claimable under Weight Loss and Fitness under the Health & Wellness benefit. Depending on your level of cover, benefits range from $120 to $160, which means that on most covers there is little or no out-of-pocket cost.
The Health & Wellness benefit is available on all covers with extras except for Basic Extras.
Legislation allows health funds to only pay benefits towards programs such as the CSIRO diet if they reduce complications for a person identified with a chronic condition. To ensure that we can pay benefits correctly, we will ask you to complete a form that confirms that:
- The person has a chronic condition or multiple risk factors of a chronic condition
- The program is appropriate to reduce complications or reduce the risk factors for this condition
What do I need to do?
- Download and print our Health Management Program Approval (HMPA) form
- Ask your GP to complete this form, indicating the specific chronic condition (eg. "Weight - BMI 31", not just "Weight loss")
- Go online and enrol for the CSIRO diet, making sure you indicate you are a TUH member
- Submit the receipt and HMPA form to TUH to make a claim